Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Some simple math

15 = the total number of months that I spent completing my MBA. I graduated on 4/21/2007!

6 = the total number of years that Kevin and I have been married this year.

5 = the total number of years that Kevin has been working on his Masters and PhD.

3 = the number of interviews I have had for higher level HR positions in the last week.

2= the number of months until I am sitting on the beach in Hawaii! (Kevin gets to go too!)

0 = the number of classes that Kevin has to complete in his PhD program!!! Yup, we only have a qualifier, thesis and dissertation left before Kevin can add "PhD" to his credentials!

So, it looks like we will be having another party to celebrate graduation before too long! We have often joked around that we don't know what it is going to be like to be a married couple instead of married students! Guess we'll have to find some hobbies!

No comments: