Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007

As most of you know, Matthew is ADDICTED to NASCAR.  So, when I was at Target a few weeks ago and found the Dale Earnhardt, JR costume, well, I just couldn't resist.  He went trick or treating tonight with Kristin, Phil, Becca and Kevin. I stayed at my mom's and hung out with her.  Just like last year, Matthew's favorite activity by far was handing out the candy. Matthew really took his role seriously as Dale Earnhardt, JR....my mom even had to call him Dale Earnhardt, JR just to get his attention. All night long they raced each other to the door and Matthew handed out the candy while my mom commented on the costumes...she even got a couple of guys to come back and pose for a picture with Matthew early in the night. He sure does love his Grandma...they are attached at the hip!






No comments: