Monday, December 10, 2007

August 4, 2008

Here is what I looked like on December 24, 2003....




Yup...that is me, 8 1/2 months pregnant with Matthew almost 4 years ago. That is hard to believe. And those are the only two pictures in history that exist of me pregnant. Yet, here we go again! Kevin, Matthew and I are expecting a new addition to our family on (or around) August 4, 2008.
Why do I look so unhappy, you might ask? Well, let me tell you. After a couple of hours spent trying on different things in Motherhood Maternity that were suitable enough to wear to the Spokane Club for lunch and then later that night to church, I was pretty upset. Kevin and I still laugh about me sitting in the dressing room at Motherhood crying because I couldn't find anything in my size to wear (hormones much?). So, I had to settle for this stupid shirt that was about 2 sizes too big in the chest, but fit around my ever expanding belly.
So far, I am feeling pretty good. The morning sickness is pretty mild (with the exception of today) and I am tired, but not excessively so.
Here is to a better pregnancy than the last one was..

2 comments:

Justin and Barbara said...

Hey...I know that look...that was me in August!!! I had two pairs of shorts and about 3-4 shirts left I could fit into. I know your pain. I am REALLY excited for you guys!! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your pg! I am due in August as well