Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Alex at 6 months old

The first 6 months are gone...where did the time go? The poor kiddo has been through so much in his short little life, but 6 months seems to be the magic number because all of a sudden he is a lot less spitty and doesn't puke up most everything he eats. Could it be because he is crawling and sitting up?

Alex continues to do very well. We recently had to switch care providers because Leighanna decided to go back to school, but it is working out well and Alex and Matthew both love the place we found for them. Alex is drooling like it is going out of style and loves to put everything in his mouth..hmmm..do I sense teeth in the near future?

And in true little brother style, he was crawling around the other night and found one of his brother's favorite toys...I can already hear the fights. I can only hope that his choice in toys is a little more improved...I am so sick of Star Wars!

1 comment:

Justin and Barbara said...

I think you may be doomed for Star Wars...I can picture Kevin's grin perfectly right now! :)