Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year?

I am ready for 2008 to be over with. I am taking a brief break from end of year financials (try not to be jealous) to share with you the major events that 2009 will be bringing, hopefully, to our family

* My first born, Matthew, will be turning 5 in a couple of weeks! It seems like I was just pregnant with him.

* I am turning the big 3-0...tears to follow.

* Kevin will be looking for a new job

* My last baby will turn 1.

* Hopefully my sister and her husband will announce an upcoming addition to their family.

* More good times with our friends and families...either in person or sharing through these blogs!

Thank you to each of you who are a part of our lives. Even if we don't see you or talk to you much, please know that we are greatful for all of our friends. Now, as for Alex - quick update...Upper G.I. scheduled on Tuesday, January 6. More information to follow after that!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I hope you get some answers at the upper GI appt - I'll be thinking of you! Sounds like the holidays have been rough - maybe the new year will bring great things for all of us! I love reading your updates!