Sunday, July 15, 2007

Disturbing shows, disturbing dreams

There is this show on Oxygen that I absolutely love called Snapped. Kevin hates this show with a passion. He says that it bothers him that there are shows that talk about women killing their husbands and getting away with it. I reminded him that this is not a lifetime movie, but real life...and the women don't always get away with it anyway!
So, I realized this morning that I have probably watched this show one too many times when it factors into my dreams at night. What was even more strange is it wasn't about Kevin and I, but about our good friends David and Laurie. Basically, Laurie kept going back and forth between David and this other guy, while I played the good friend to both of them trying to make them get back together. It was very strange and I don't know how it ended because the next thing I heard was Matthew saying "Daddy, I want to play Wii".
Interpretation would say that 1) I watch Snapped too much 2) Apparently I am worried that Laurie is going to leave David for "Bubba" the redneck wifebeater in my dream and 3) I really need to change my taste in "reality tv". Kev, honey, maybe you were right!

No comments: