Sunday, July 22, 2007

My 3 year old...at the movies

Tonight we had a family date with my parents, sister and brother-in-law. We decided that we all wanted to see Hairspray...so tonight seemed to be a good night to do that. We also decided that Matthew was old enough to come with us since we had just had a successful trip to see Rataoullie a couple of weeks ago. And, overall, I must say that Matthew surprised us with his ability to sit through a movie that was two and a half hours long.
But, leave it to a three year old to speak their minds whenever it suits them. The movie theatre is quiet, Matthew "announces" that he has to poop and the entire theatre errupts in laughter. I finally had to take him out, explain to him that he needed to be quiet or I was going to take him home and put him to bed and he finally agreed to go back in and sit down. My personal favorite part was when he was dancing in his chair to the music.

No comments: