Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Alex - 2 Month Update

Alex is getting bigger and bigger every day...I swear it! He had his first shots yesterday which were anything but fun. We spent the evening dealing with a very fussy little baby. He has also caught his first cold, so it was almost a double whammy for him.

Here are his "stats": he is currently 13 pounds, 10 oz. and 23 inches long. He started smiling at us about 2 weeks ago, which about the only thing that keeps me going when he is awake at 3am and refusing to go back to sleep.

I will get some new pictures posted tonight...I promise!

2 comments:

Justin and Barbara said...

Where are those pictures woman?? I wanna see that little man!!! :)

Linda said...

lol. I was thinking the same thing as the first person to comment. Where are the pictures? You're not busy are you? LOL