Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Alex Baptism

We baptized Alex on Saturday, October 4. It was a bittersweet weekend...as it was 5 years ago that my Grandma Millie passed away. We miss her so much and I just know she would have loved my boys.

We are blessed to have wonderful Godparents for Alex. Thank you to Kristin, Phil, Eric and Jenna for being willing to guide Alex in his spiritual life. You are all very special to us and we love you very much.

Thanks, especially, to my wonderful friend Misty for taking such great pictures of all of us. If you want to see them click here.

2 comments:

Justin and Barbara said...

Ahhhh...I can't believe how much Alex looks like Matthew!! I LOVE all the pics!

Linda said...

Those are nice pictures! I'm happy it was a special day for you and your family. Those days are important to have:)

PS. That's great you had some adult time Marilyn. LOL Those days are important to have too. LOL