Sunday, November 2, 2008

Adult Halloween

We went to a party last night that one of the CRNA's from the hospital threw at a covered barn. WE HAD A BLAST!!! It was so nice to have an evening of adult activities rather than spending the evening with our mouthy 4 year old (not that I don't enjoy time with them, but both Kevin and I needed a break). I went as Marilyn Monroe this year. Kevin got some playboy pj pants and went as Hugh Hefner. A great time was had by all!

"Marilyn and Hef"


He dipped me and my wig came off.

2 comments:

Jade said...

It's important to have that grown-up time. When Tonnelle was an infant it didn't seem like such a big deal, but now that she has actual opinions about how we should be spending our time and she has a way to express those opinions ... yeah, grown-up time is very much appreciated.

moxie mama said...

ooo, fun! great costumes! grown up time is SO important.