Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gratitude - As Stolen from Misty

My friend Misty started blogging once a day about things that she is greatful for. Since I know that I will never be able to keep up with her "one thing a day" pace, I decided to combine it all into one post.

So, I am thankful for the following things:

My family - we are all very close and talk all the time. In fact, we start to think that something is wrong if we haven't heard from each other all day. I am especially thankful for my husband, Kevin, for giving me a wonderful home and two beautiful boys. Matthew and Alex are what I am most thankful for in my life.

My friends - You know that old poem about friends that you talk to everyday, friends that you talk to once a month and friends that you talk to once a year? I have friends that span the whole spectrum. Luckily, they all understand and are just as busy as I am. I am thankful everyday that I have such a great group of friends that I can turn to at any time.

My job - I LOVE MY JOB!! 'Nuff said!

My health - I am so fortunate that I can provide health insurance for myself and my family, that I never have to worry about my boys getting in to see a doctor because I can't afford it and that God continually pushes me to stay in shape for the sake of my family.

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all get a chance to take some time and give thanks for what you have all been blessed with.

No comments: