Thursday, November 6, 2008

Some pictures of some of my favorite people

I had the opportunity to take a week off a few weeks ago and go south to Del Rio, TX. Thanks to my good friend Laurie for getting the ticket and picking me up in San Antonio. Del Rio was very HOT! I was thinking that it was too hot for October and had to laugh at all of the weenies who were whining the night it got down to 50 degrees. Just to give you some perspective...our high temperature today was 42 degrees, maybe.

Back in January a member of Kevin's family accused me of having an affair with David (wow, that was original...like I hadn't heard that one before). Anyway, the joke was that I was taking Alex to meet his real daddy, but as you will see from the pictures, Alex looks nothing like David so I guess that he must really be Kevin's. Too bad, Laurie would be an excellent step mommy to Alex. HAHAHAHA.

Here is me with Allen...I just love this kid. He can make you smile at any time!


Hm...I don't see a family resemblance...guess my secret is safe!


The Hanline Family


Aunt Laurie and Alex

2 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Sounds like a great trip! For even more perspective, I don't think our HIGH temp got above 40 degrees today! :P Brrrr!!