Friday, February 29, 2008

Ah, Texas in February

I just got back this past week from a wonderful, warm trip to Del Rio, Texas where I visited some friends of ours, David and Laurie. It was so nice to see the sun and be in 80 degree weather...of course I promptly got sick upon my return, but it was all worth it.

This is their oldest, Allen. Isn't he a cutie?! When he heard me on Friday morning he bounced over on his bed to give me a hug...I just love this little guy!


This is Jacob, their youngest. As you can see, he wants to be just like his daddy when he grows up!


Of course, no trip would be complete without taking self pictures of you with your two good friends...if only David didn't look so tortured to be there with me...

Really, he does like me...I swear it. The day I get this guy to smile in a picture...I will make a million dollars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Your boys are adorable!!