Sunday, March 9, 2008

Let the Countdown Begin!

Let's just start by saying that I have the most wonderful parents in the entire world! Back in November they surprised us (me, Kevin, Matthew, Kristin and Phil) with the news that we would all be going to Florida in March...airfare and condo courtsey of them! YAY!!! We leave on Saturday morning and I can't wait! My mom and I took Matthew shopping for clothes this weekend since my little sting bean didn't have any shorts that fit. He was so cute checking himself out in the mirror in his new clothes. He helped me pick out everything we bought...down to the swim suit! What a little character!

I am so excited to see his reactions to everything. I remember going to Disneyland for the first time and how exciting and magical it was...I think that this trip is going to be just as magical and exciting because I will be seeing it through his eyes this time. And the fact that he gets to share his first experience at Disneyworld with my parents makes it all that much better! I wouldn't have it any other way! He doesn't know yet, or really understand yet, that we are also making a day trip to Daytona to see the racetrack. My little NASCAR fan should get pretty excited when we get to take a ride on the track and visit Pit Road and Victory Lane.

I will post the pictures when we get back!

No comments: