Friday, March 14, 2008

Girl or Boy?

We had our monthly appointment with Dr. B today. Matthew and Kevin came with me so that Matthew could hear the heartbeat, which I thought would help him understand that the baby is alive...just living inside mommy's tummy right now. His eyes got very big when he heard the heartbeat...it was so cute!

So, the heartbeat continues to be rapid at 157 bpm. So, my question to all of you blog readers out there...is it a boy or a girl? The answer will be coming in just two short weeks, as we received our order for an ultrasound today for the week of the 24th.

Stay tuned...I am off to pack our bags for Florida! I can't wait! :)

3 comments:

Misty said...

I vote girl! Can't wait to find out!

Amanda said...

I vote girl as well!

Misty said...

The spam has begun. Time to turn on letter recognition!