Sunday, March 23, 2008

We're Back!

Well, after a VERY long trip yesterday, we are home from Florida. Needless to say, vacation was just too short. So, I am going to be posting a few stories over the next week to give you all an update on our wonderful vacation to Florida. I would like to start by showing you pictures of Matthew with my parents...since they are the reason that we all could go! He had such a great time and it was so special for Kevin and I that he got to share all the magic of Disney with my parents. Mom and dad....we love you!

Here is Matthew on the deck of our condo with Grandma!


Here is Matthew with Grandpa getting ready to go to dinner on our first night there.


In DisneyWorld with Grandma...waiting to go in.


With Grandpa at Daytona...also known as Meca for my NASCAR fans!


Walking to the beach with grandma and grandpa


With Grandpa and Daddy at test track


He's grandma's boy!


I just love how well she treats him...just like he was her own!

1 comment:

Misty said...

YAY! I'm glad you had a great time! Can't wait to see more pictures. When is your u/s this week?