Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Disney World

The first official day was spent at Disney World. We had a great time, although we probably weren't the best parents in the world since the first ride we had Matthew go on was Pirates of the Carribean, followed by Big Thunder Railroad and then the Haunted Mansion. We tried to get him on Splash Mountain, but he wouldn't have it. At the end of the day we took him back to go swimming for awhile and decided that we would head back to the park to spend some time doing some more "age appropriate" rides, which included the Carousel, Snow White's Adventure and finally, driving with daddy on the International Speedway.

Here is us outside Main Street USA:


Matthew riding on Grandpa's shoulders down Main Street USA:


Grandpa and Matthew at Pirates:


Matthew and grandma and grandpa after the Haunted Mansion:


Matthew and us after the Haunted Mansion:


I never realized how much I looked like my dad:


Watching the parade at the end of the day on Grandpa's shoulders:


Matthew really enjoyed the day. Every time we asked him if he liked a ride he said "yes". Then we asked if he wanted to do them again and he said "no, I'm good".

1 comment:

Misty said...

We did the same thing to our kids, took them on pirates first. It was traumatizing, let me tell ya. lol. We had to, though! The line was short!

I love the "no, I'm good."