Saturday, August 9, 2008

Running - Day 3

I am with Misty, blogging about this keeps me honest. I'll have you all know that it is Saturday, and I was at the track this morning at 7:05 AM, ready to run. Misty commented that if it weren't for the fact that I was going to be there, she would have just bagged it this morning and slept in...I agree with her! Good thing we have each other. I did have to go out and buy some new running shoes last night, which really made my foot feel better. I also found a nursing athletic bra at Motherhood Maternity.

The highlight of the morning was the unwrapped (couldn't tell if it was used, nor do I want to know) condom that was laying on the ground as we made our way down to the track. GROSS! I can already hear that conversation:

Guy: Honey, I know that this is our first time, and I have the perfect place.
Girl: Where?
Guy: Well, you know the big grassy area by the high school track
Girl: Oh baby, that is perfect! It will be the most romantic night of my life.

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Misty said...

ROFL. I forgot about that. I must have blocked it out.

moxie mama said...

that's so gross, lol...get a room!