Saturday, August 16, 2008

Running- Week 2--Complete

Well, we made it through week 2. This morning started off with me noticing that my left knee is a little stiff and sore...wonder why? So, I am going to try and stretch out my knees a little better after running.

On another note, please write this down and commit it to memory...SPANDEX ARE A PRIVLEGE, NOT A RIGHT. I thought that this only applied to women until I saw a guy this morning at the track wearing shiny silver spandex...thank goodness for sunglasses! It's not that he was grossly obese or anything, it was the simple fact that men look funny in spandex and should not be allowed out of the house wearing them. I am guessing that this man is not married or his wife was sleeping as he was leaving the house because there is no way I would let Kevin out of the house in those.

Until Monday...wish us luck!

No comments: