Saturday, May 10, 2008

FINALLY!

Kevin walked through graduation today. He will be done with his thesis by June 9, so by the beginning of the summer he will no longer be a college student! YEAH!!!

I will post some pictures later of Kevin in his cap and gown. We decided not to do any pictures today because Matthew wasn't with us. Tonight we are having a BBQ at my parents house and our cousins, Eric and Jenna, will be joining us with their kids. Small party...but it will be fun all around.

More to come....

1 comment:

The Mac Attack said...

Luck you, I can't waite for my hubbie to be done with school.I just read all your posts, Im excited that your having another boy and I like the name so cute. Happy Mothers Day. Sorry about the nylons that sucks I couldn't even imagine trying to squeez into those prego. I don't even wear them not prego.