Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things

This morning Matthew woke up in an a less than stellar mood. We had a doctors appointment today for surgery follow up with Dr. Olds. Matthew graduated from the ENT doctor! :) Unless he ends up with a lot of ear infections again, he doesn't have to go back to Dr. Olds. YAY!

As we were sitting on the couch, I was telling Matthew that he needed to go get dressed so that we wouldn't be late. He looked at me and told me that he wanted to watch one of his shows (we were watching the Today Show), and that he wasn't going to go and get dressed. I looked at him in the eyes and told him that he wouldn't be watching his shows this morning and to go get dressed. With a deadpan face he looked back at me and said "mom, you want a piece of me?". I seriously couldn't stop laughing. I asked him where he came up with that saying and he informed me that he learned it from daycare.

In the words of Bill Cosby, kids say the darndest things!

No comments: