Sunday, June 1, 2008

Kids say the darndest things...part II

Today I was over at my friend Misty's house to celebrate her newborn daughter, Clara's, blessing at their church. I was talking to her sisters about Matthew's new saying and Rachel's husband Sean (sorry if I misspelled it guys) pulled Matthew aside. A few seconds later, Sean told Rachel to ask Matthew "do you want a piece of me"...this time Matthew responded with, "no, I want the whole thing".

So, for the rest of the day Matthew kept coming up to me wanting me to ask him if he wanted a piece of me so he could use his new response. He even did it with my parents tonight...and of course got a huge laugh as a response. At least it wasn't hours of knock knock jokes (which has been even more popular in recent weeks at our house)!

2 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

That is awesome!!! I love it Im so glad that Matthew took it and ran with it. And you did spell Sean right.

Linda said...

Leave it up to (supposedly) grownups to teach the kids. LOL It was fun you were there!