Saturday, June 21, 2008

My pregnancy pictures

I know I have said it before, but my good friend, Misty, is an amazing photographer. I just love to look at her work. Last weekend we went out and had some fun taking pregnancy pictures in an "urban" setting...and I have to admit...I don't look as bad as I had imagined I did! :)

If you want to see them, click here.

We started digging out all of the baby stuff last night. We tore apart the car seat so that I can wash all it all up and get ready to put it in our car. It is going to be kind of cramped having both kids in the backseat, but Matthew will just have to learn to deal! He is so anxious to get everything set up for Alex he can hardly stand himself! All week I have been bringing home baby gifts from people who couldn't make it to my shower today, and Matthew has had an absolute blast opening them all.

More pictures to come soon from the shower. Have a great weekend everyone.

3 comments:

moxie mama said...

cute pics! don't you love having misty in your life?:)

also, i'm so glad your early contractions stopped.

Justin and Barbara said...

You look beautiful!

Amanda said...

Please tell Misty she did a wonderful job with those photos (I even had to go look at her website some more and wish that I weren't so far away)! You look beautiful!