Friday, June 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Ihave been tagged by my friend April...so I decided to have a little fun on a Friday morning. Here is how it works..3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/ collections, 3 surprise facts about you & then 3 people you want to tag!

JOYS: (do you feel like I'm yelling at you when I capitalize? because I AM!)

my son (and the one on the way)

my husband

my family/friends

FEARS:

Rollercoasters...I know it sounds crazy, but I am afraid I am going to fall out.

Losing people I love

The basement of my house...it is kind of dark and creepy down there! :)

GOALS:

Raise children who are productive members of society.

Get my house to a state of total declutterment (if that is a word!)

No more drama in my life.

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS

Getting ready for Alex's arrival

The Twighlight book series

Getting the budget done before I give birth

SURPRISE FACTS

My eyes are different colors

I cry when I get mad...even if it is over something stupid. I can't help myself!

I had LASIK surgery three years ago...best $ I ever spent.


I TAG

Misty

Jade

Barbara

Have fun ladies!

3 comments:

moxie mama said...

thats so cool that your eyes are different colors!...what colors exactly?

The Buck's said...

They are half and half, each eye has some green and some brown. It is very strange! :)

Misty said...

You can see it really well in one of your maternity pictures. It's cool.

And you're afraid of roller coasters? Aren't you the one that made me go on that super fast, scary one at Knotts Berry Farm in high school. My first roller coaster ride ever???