Friday, June 20, 2008

Back to Work :)

I saw the doctor today and he sent me back to work, no restrictions. Obviously if I start contracting again I need to go in, but I figure at this point I am just not going to worry about it! Alex is doing great and I didn't gain any weight in the last two weeks so I was happy :)

My baby shower is this weekend and I am very excited to see what Kristin has put together for me! She has worked really hard on everything, so I am sure that it will be a great time! Pictures to follow :)

2 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Loved your prego pics!!! Misty did such a good job and you looked great. Sorry the weather has been so hot for you but I gotts admit its so nice to have summer!

Amanda said...

I'm so glad things are going better - don't worry about it too much, you're doing great!