Monday, June 16, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Well, it was bound to happen. I knew that an "uneventful pregnancy" was too good to be true, especially after the problems I had while I was pregnant with Matthew. I had my first round of contractions yesterday that had to be stopped by medication. I forgot how much I hated terbutaline (the meds they used to stop them). It made me all shaky and crazy for about 30 minutes...Alex wasn't a fan either! So, here I sit at home...bored to tears...taking a break from some of the work projects I never seem to get to when I am in my office. Maybe a couple of days at home will be good for me!

Alex is doing really well. He was handling the contractions just fine yesterday, so at least we know there is no stress for him.

On a happier note...I had a great time with my friend Misty on Saturday. She is a wonderful photographer and we went out to do some pictures of me and my pregnant belly. I will share them as soon as she has time to get them proofed and sent to me. She really is very creative and I know that everything is going to look great!

Back to the grind. Another update soon!

1 comment:

Justin and Barbara said...

Keep me posted on how you are doing...we are thinking of you!