Saturday, June 28, 2008

Our Anniversary

Kevin and I will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks (July 14). I was going through some old pictures tonight and found some that I just had to share with all of you from early on in our relationship. Happy anniversary, honey, I love you! We don't have anything too exciting planned since the 14th falls on a Monday and I will be about 37 weeks pregnant by then. Maybe a nice dinner or a nice lunch. Only time will tell!

For the first time, Mr and Mrs Buck


Me before the big moment with my girls


A few months before the wedding


On vacation in April 2001 with my family

2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a sweet reflection - congratulations on your anniversary! I'll be adding some wedding news to my blog soon too - I'm engaged! :)

Linda said...

Happy Anniversary! I just got through scrolling through your blog to catch up again:) I pray your pregnancy will end up being uneventful for you and the baby from here on out. Wow you don't have much time left do you? I also love the Twilight series and have pre ordered book 4 on Amazon too. Plus i did neek a look at the pictures Misty took of you. Having pictures like that help you feel that you're still beautiful after all even if you are very pregnant. Really good pictures Traci! Good luck with this last month or so!