Saturday, July 26, 2008

St. Gerard Prayers must have worked!

Alexander Quentin Buck was born on 7.25.08 at 1:35pm at Sacred Heart Medical Center. He was 8lbs 3oz and 20.5 inches long. We just got home from the hospital, I am feeling great and will post some pictures very soon. I went into labor on Thursday night around 8:30, but didn't go into the hospital until 4:30 am on Friday...mainly because I knew that if I went to early they would just send me home to continue laboring. Dr. Barrong was able to deliver him and everything has been going really well.

So, thank you for all of you that joined me in the St. Gerard prayer...it must have worked!

3 comments:

Misty said...

Woo-hoo! I can't wait to come see him tomorrow!

Jade said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see pictures.

moxie mama said...

congrats!!! i can't wait for pictures!