Thursday, July 10, 2008

Warm Weather brings Water Fun

A couple of weekends ago it was HOT! 90 + degrees in Spokane, and I felt like it was about a million degrees in Spokane! My objective: stay in the basement with my feet up and some ice water. Finally by Saturday night I was going a little stir crazy, so I took Matthew out and bought him some squirt guns. It didn't take him long to figure out how to work those and we had a nice time cooling off with a squirt gun fight in our back yard. He got me pretty good too!



No, this wasn't a "pose for the camera" moment...he was actually shooting at me.


Even though I was soaked at the end, a good time was had by all...and I was much, much cooler!

1 comment:

moxie mama said...

just think-you're going to have TWO boys to shoot water guns at you soon!!!